Dr. Cooney, Dr. Tyner, and the rest of the Cooney Orthodontics team invite you back to our offices! Here at Cooney Orthodontics, we prioritize the safety of all of our patients in the Albany area while coming into our offices for braces or Invisalign. Therefore, we have established Covid-19 Protocols in order to keep you as safe as possible during your orthodontic visit.
● It is important to note that we are currently limiting the number of people in our offices at any one time, so only patients with appointments scheduled, accompanied by one guardian are permitted into the office.
● If anyone if your family has been sick in the last two weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
● When you arrive at the office for your orthodontic treatment, please wear a mask and use the available hand sanitizer to protect yourself and those around you.
● When you enter the office for your Invisalign or braces needs, we will take your temperature.
● Social distancing will also be in effect, so please maintain 6 feet distance from others at all times.
● Additionally, be sure to complete the Wellness Form prior to your appointment which can be found using the QR Code on the “Covid-19 Protocols” link on our website.
Check out our video resources for at home braces and Invisalign care.
For more information about patient resources and Covid-19, visit our site here:
We look forward to seeing you again at Cooney Orthodontics in the Albany area!